beads by breul

Friday, May 10, 2013

Focus on Life - Week 19 {Hope}

"If you feel you know how to get what you want out of life, and
you have that desire to make that happen, then
you have hope"
Jennifer Cheavens

Sally's prompt this week is Hope.

I have struggled with this prompt this week. 
Not really sure where
to start or end. 

For me, hope goes along with faith.

You all have seen this before, but for me, this is one of the
pictures that captures hope and faith. The hope and faith that these
two remain close.


This relationship. 
I know what I want from this and I 
have the desire to make it happen!
25 years together and the faith in each other.
I could not do it without him.

And then there are the words of encouragement
on my new journey.
Hubby says he is proud of me.
My daughter says that I inspire her by 
taking this new step.
And my son, always willing to be the
"test subject" in front of the lens.

In a round about way - all of this is my hope.
What I want out of life and the desire to make it happen.

Thank you Sally, for making me put this into words,
for making me think on this all week.
It has been very insightful. 

Please visit Sally's blog to see how everyone
else had hope.

14 comments:

Mary K. McGraw said...

I think faith and hope go together also. Nice sentiments in your post this week,

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family, and have given the prompt for this week true meaning. Happy Mother's Day, each and every day of the year.

brokenteepee said...

What a lovely post. I am still very close with my baby brother.

Adrienne said...

Love this post! Are those your children holding the picture? If so, that's creative! I think as long as you have hope you can make all those things happen in your life you so desire!

Beti Horvath said...

Great photo essay on Hope!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this,,,,beautiful. Xoxo

Becky Pancake said...

Courtney your post this week is wonderful. You expressed hope very well with your pics and words.

Alice said...

A beautiful post, and what sweet photo! Blessings to you start this new journey.

Shel said...

Such a fitting post and your photos are super! I love that last one - very clever! I'm enjoying everyone's take on HOPE this week - it's very nice to see!

Honey from the Bee said...

Love your post and the photo of you and your husband! Great with the frame!

Unknown said...

I believe that faith and hope go together as well. I love your photo of your kids walking away. You are very fortunate that they have a great relationship. They must see great role models in their parents! Nice photo of you both as well.

A Polymer Penchant said...

What a beautiful post Courtney! How powerful to hear from your daughter that you inspire her. I'm sure all three fill you up.

elisabeth said...

Such great pictures! Happy Mother's Day!

AntiquityTravelers said...

Fantastic post! I struggled with this week too, and was away visiting my Mother-in-Law for the holiday so missed this week. But love to see what everyone else posted! what a wonderful inspiration and love you have in your family :) warms the heart