beads by breul

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Whoa - check it out!

A post about beading!
Who would have known......

Znet shows sent me some of these wonderful glass
conch shell beads!

Seriously, love them.

Here is what I have created thus far
(I still have red and orange to play with)

Wine glass charm
Kinda bummed, the charm looks like it is moving.
But this is on MY glass and I love it.

Emerald is the Pantone color of the season,
so I am right in step!

This is my favorite one!
The blue shell in a MOP square
hung on blue leather.
So simple, so elegant. Goes with everything.

I can't wait to play with the red and orange,
just waiting for the bead muse to catch up, she has
been sleeping for a while now. 

2 comments:

CraftyHope said...

Awesome!! The simplicity of the green earrings is great and I really like the way you framed the conch in the necklace. Too cool!

Anonymous said...

Terrific designs!