beads by breul

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Goodies

Ok, I have got to remember to take pictures of my goodies before I open them. The problem is that I can't wait to see what has come......I get half way into them and remember! Crap!  Oh well.  Here are some of the goodies that I have gotten.  I want to start with some fun components and a pendant from Miss Ficklemedia.


Beautiful pieces. The ovals have a blue patina on them. I can't wait to play.  The next are some fun lookonglass charms and a great little bluebird bead from Cindy Gimbrone.  I love, love the bluebird bead.


I also got some great beads from Bead for Life.  So many opportunities with these bright and colorful beads. It also supports Ugandan Women.  Very worthy cause. Please go out and get some to support these talented women.

                          



















I got these fun findings from B'sue Boutiques.  I love the spider!


I have a few things in mind for my bugs!   

But, these are my absolute favorite!!!  They are from Jubilee on Etsy.  I loved these when I saw them but have to say that they are even more wonderful in person!


How utterly cute are these? Hmmm?



I hope you like these as much as I do! Now - I just need some time to play or do I just hoard and enjoy?

2 comments:

Michelle Mach said...

I'm feeling a little "bead stash" envy! What wonderful finds--I'm not even sure I can pick just one favorite.

Amy F said...

Those little houses are totally adorable! I've gotten the beads for life beads before - they are such fun and such great colors!