beads by breul

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Long time, no see

First, let me apologize.
It has been forever since I have posted.
Life!

Anyway,
I was given the greatest honor when I asked my sister
what my niece would like for her birthday
and she said
"one of your necklaces"
She turned 7!
One of mine!
I can't even tell you what fun I had planning,
deciding and making!!!!!
She is 7, and a girl.
Can you say pretty, sparklie, pink?

I CAN!

Pearls, Chinese crystal and a wonderful fairy pendant

Wonderful metallic sparkly beads on memory wire

Zipper pulls, one for the birthday girl and one for her sister.

I can't wait for her sister's birthday this month!!!!!!

2 comments:

elisabeth said...

Wonderful pieces - love the zipper pulls - how fun!

Patti Vanderbloemen said...

Sweet necklaces! LOVE the zipper pulls!