beads by breul

Friday, June 28, 2013

Lensbaby Project {June}

June
Summer in full bloom!

My hubby and I headed to our local gardens to scout
out spots for me to shoot in. It was so amazingly beautiful
and peaceful at 7:30 am! Loved every minute of it.

I love the coloring in these.


The gorgeous pink edge.


Pure green and lush.


For those fleet of foot! 
(love my son's new socks)



Next in our circle is


Please hop over and see what this month brought
for these wonderful photographers!

5 comments:

Utahdoula said...

Beautiful flowers, and those Captain America socks totally rock. My kids would love those.

Nina said...

beautiful flower shots! lol at the winged socks!

Jenny said...

The flowers are so pretty and the Lensbaby lends such a dreamy quality to them.

Heather said...

These are so pretty. Those first images almost look like Christmas flowers! My favorites though are the Captain America socks! So terrific! Love them and the LB add to the feeling of flight (or sliding across the floor!).

kimhilde said...

Very pretty and so dreamy! I love the socks, too!