beads by breul

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello

Hello and good morning,
I know I have been very absent lately, and I apologize.  Things have been very busy with my one handedness, hubby working ALL the time and the kids back in school after their spring break.  It was a great break!  I spent some fun time with the kids!  I am still patiently waiting to bead......waiting, waiting, waiting....it is though all those beautiful beads sit on my desk laughing at me!  My muse has come several times and I am trying to document.  But, you know, it's just not the same.  I am in a smaller brace, removable!  I go back on the 21st to the doc and hopefully he will tell me that I can take it off to sleep.  Oh, wouldn't that be wonderful!!! Big Sigh!

We went out this weekend (ok, me and the kids) to make sure that we all have clothes for Sally's memorial service on Friday.  I am really trying to get a suit for DH, but that is proving harder than originally thought as he is WORKING ALL THE TIME and can't come with us.  grrr. Jos A Banks is having a ridiculous sale (but 1, get 2 free)  Trying to make that work for us.  So, back I go tonight to try again. Taylor has to go with me, wonder what I will have to bribe him with?  Please think good thoughts for me! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments: