beads by breul

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baby Christian needs our help!

My friend Juls of Julsbeads nephew was born early - very early, 4 months. Those last months are so very important for development for a baby.  As a mother, I can't even imagine what his mother, and father, are feeling, going through, and how they are coping.  My heart goes out to them. 

Juls has become a good beady friend and my heart goes out to her also. To help her brother and 
sister-in-law with expenses she is having a sale in her shop. Everything is 25% off.  
Her heart is so very big and generous.

I don't normally do things like this, but if you can, hop over and check out her shop.
Her beads are magically wonderful!
 I mean, everyone can always use some magic!

The coupon for the 25% off is Christian.
If you would like to donate directly through PayPal, you can by donating to
julicannon@hotmail.com

You can read her whole post here.

Thank you.

1 comment:

Juli Cannon said...

Courtney, thank you so much for reposting and sharing this. You're awesome.