beads by breul

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I am going to do this!

Go on over to his blog and see what the Reader's Challenge is all about..

Seriously, look at the beads and that wonderful color,
so lush and vibrant. What an opportunity to work with these.  I did see what folks created last
month and, wow, beautiful pieces!
Thank you Andrew, for the challenge.

 I can't wait to get my hands on the beads. I am hoping that between this and the
that I can kick start my creative muse.
(I know, I have given myself permission to have no creativity) but I do miss it. :)

Oh, and I do have some Julsbeads coming my way!! :)
If nothing else, they look so beautiful on my table and feel good in my hands.

Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

CraftyHope said...

Oh yay! I can't wait to see what you do with it. I'm toying with the idea of jumping in too... Maybe.

moonlitfantaseas said...

I'm going to do it too, also also the BSBP, things like this do keep the creative juices flowing!

My Life Under the Bus said...

Yeah! I signed up too! I can't wait to see what this months secret ingredient is!

Elizabeth said...

Courtney!! great to meet you! I live just a bit south of you in Stafford Va, might as well be the other side of the world with DC traffic!! However I want to invite you to come to a wonderful spot in Alexandria called Artistic Artifacts!! On the 3rd sunday of each month we have an art group meeting (free) where a bunch of like minded artists of all sorts meet o play and share and inspire!! We would love to have you. Folks come from all over and we have such a blast! i teach some beading classes there as well. Our next meeting is on the 21st at 1pm. Drop me a line!!!
Best!
I am so excited about Bead Soup and I am a newbie!!!
Elizabeth

Lori Bowring Michaud said...

Have a blast with it Courtney I did last month! I was a bit slow this month to get a kit but hope to do it again some time. It was a lot of fun.