beads by breul

Monday, February 15, 2010

My new favorites!

Hello all!
Well, after all was said and done, I did get more time to create and I would like to share my two new favorites! (apart from my wonderful gold polymer clay necklace) I think that each time I create a new necklace, that it becomes my new favorite. I purchased these wonderful Green Girl Studio pendants but wasn't sure what exactly I was going to create with them. Both necklaces went through several iterations and here is what I ended up with. One is wonderful and delicate and the other is a bit more substantial.














I would love to know what you all think.

I also entered a contest that my friend Jeannie put up on her blog and website. I am actually really psyched about what I created. Can't show them yet - voting will begin the end of the month. Check back!!!


No comments: