beads by breul

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My weekend

Hello! I wanted to share my wonderful find from this weekend. We went to our thrift store and I got this wonderful item.  My daughter is utterly embarrassed that I purchased this and have carried it this weekend. I absolutely love it! Rhinestone clasps and in the handle!


And then got my nails painted this wonderful color, but am still wondering if it is ok for the office! Oops.


My daughter and I went to the Intergem show last weekend and I found these beauties! I am making my mom a necklace from the Opaline and will make a necklace for me! from the clear crystals! The opaline is absolutely magical against the skin and almost glows! So beautiful.  The crystal is magical also.  Very striking.









Magical indeed.  Once I create, I will share with you all. I have also ordered some wonderful beads from different folks on Etsy and will share them with you once I get and photograph.  I can't wait to play.

No comments: