beads by breul

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday! And Bead Soup

TGIF! I am so ready for the weekend. I feel like a broken record, but I am going to say it again - I hope I get some time to create this weekend.  We need to put the house back together after having the inside painted. It looks really nice, not looking forward to re-hanging all the pictures and moving furniture.  But, I am glad we did it.

I ordered some wonderful enamel beads from Barbara Lewis. She did an assortment for me in her wonderful new colors tangerine, aqua ice and blueberry! Oh I can't wait, I thing they should be here tomorrow!  She was so wonderful about creating the assortment. I will post a picture, promise. Now, if I can remember to photograph before I tear into the package!

I sent out my "ingredients" for Bead Soup today. Can't wait to see what Amy of Copper Diem sends. Hop on over and see her wonderful pieces!

Have a great Friday!

No comments: