beads by breul

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Phew!

Wow, that was a battle! I have waited forever to get a Jade Scott pendant. Got her email the other day saying that today around 2 pm central time that she was going to post new pendants.  Well, I got online and have spent the last 4.5 hours trying to get a few.  Several times I grabbed one, put it in my basket  only to be told that "it is no longer available".  Grrrr.  But, I did get a few. I got this climb pendant and this wonderful house pendant!  I am still lurking though.

I know, I know. You are thinking when are you going to create with all of these wonderful purchases?  Soon, I promise.  I hope to get some down time this weekend.....yeah in between all of the weekend chores and my daughter's date! Yes, I said date! I am not sure that I am ready for this.  I am thrilled for her! Yeah Bear!

No comments: