beads by breul

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Necklaces, necklaces, necklaces!

It would appear that I got stuck in a necklace rut this weekend.  That being said, I am rather fond of what I created.

Skulls, keys, beads ~ what is not to love?


I used quite a few of Kelley's eggs


Both of these have great inspiration charms also.



A few fun pieces from Susan Lenart Kazmer that I got at Michaels.

Love that red car!


 Boro bead, mood bead and some washers from Susan Lenart Kazmer.
Well, that's it. Hope you like it.


7 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I love the red car, too!

Julianna Cannon said...

Love 'em all, but the skull piece is da bomb diggity!

Elisabeth said...

Awesome!!! Love the skull - imagine the fun if I wore something like that to work :-) I'm gonna stop by michael's tomorrow and do Lorelei's challenge!

TesoriTrovati said...

I do so love that Industrial Chic line. You make me want to create something with my eggs from Kelley...but I am always afraid I won't do them justice! I need to stop obsessing and make something already!

Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Lori said...

Fun! Love the eggs of course and all the different charms. Love them all - trouble picking a favorite, but I THINK I like the blue the best. But maybe not, maybe the last. Sheesh. :)

jeanette said...

It's amazing what we can create when we are in a rut. I think they are all great!

Courtney said...

Thank you all!