beads by breul

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back, sort of

Hi!
I am back, sort of.
My mom is doing really, really well! Phew.

My dad probably has 2-3 more weeks.
This is taking up much of my thought processes at the moment.

I did go and sit at my work table the other night,
but, nothing.
Nothing.
No creativity.

I am giving myself permission to be ok with that.

I have some beautiful, beautiful beads on my table.
Soon.

Thank you all for your kind thoughts.
They mean so much to my heart right now.

Enough!
Go outside,
get some sunshine,
kiss your husband/wife/partner/kids!
Enjoy the day!


4 comments:

Niky Sayers said...

Sending huge hugs your way! xxxx

Kokopelli said...

Hugs from me, too. And creativity will come back, as is it ok to have nothing left in situations like this.

Amy F said...

hang in there - sending good thoughts your way

My Life Under the Bus said...

XOXO - Giving yourself permission to let go in all ways here is best things will come back when they are ready.