beads by breul

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lorelei's Lima Beads Challenge

Better late than never!
I mis-read the reveal date, coupled with just returning from my father's memorial
service made for my not making the deadline!

But, I love the beads and wanted to complete it anyway!
I can't remember the names of everything, but the colors are wonderful,
right up my alley.

I am loving those yellow beads!
And those purple flowers - mmmm!

Those nuggets have the most wonderful color striations!



I wire wrapped with copper and love it.

Now, I also made these earrings.
 Now, these came out perfectly! I love the flowers and 
those purple drops! They hang wonderfully!
Love them.

Thanks for taking the time to look!




3 comments:

My Life Under the Bus said...

So pretty Courtney! I am all about the variagated striations right now!

Lorelei Eurto said...

Nice job Courtney! I hope that you enjoyed playing along, even though you missed the deadline- no biggie in my eyes!! You made a LOT with the beads!
I am looking forward to doing this again. I hope you participate again in the future!

elisabeth said...

Love your necklace and earrings - so beautiful - and I bet those earrings are so fun to wear!