beads by breul

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Soup ingredients - shipped!

Deb has confirmed that she received her goodies, so I can now share. I had so much fun pulling these together. In fact, I had to play with the same beads! :)  I hope she likes them.


Silver beads, pewter toggle clasp, frosted circle, faux turquoise scarab, glass beads, crazy agate and turquoise.

I was going for bright and happy.


And I just created my first collage! 

Deb, I hope you like your ingredients! 
(hope NYC and the International Gift Show rocked!)


3 comments:

Kate said...

You definitely nailed "bright and happy". Love it all. That is some candy sweet soup. Can't wait to see what she does with it!

Jenni C said...

Very pretty colours, in fact probably the brightest, cheeriest soup I have seen so far.

Pretty Things said...

SO much awesome!