beads by breul

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Family Reunion

It happened! All of the planning worked and we had a great time.  We were up in Gettysburg, PA where the two lines of my MIL's family fought against each other and then, down the road, married.  Lots of work went into genealogy, pictures, planning days, the bus tour of the battlefield, the Olde Style photo and two dinners! We had a great time, the weather held ~ not too hot.  One cousin made mugs with photos we made t-shirts! It was really great to re-connect with family that we haven't seen since the last reunion five years ago.  I wanted to share a few photos from the photo shoot.  The folks were gracious enough to let me snap a few (ok, a bunch!) while we were getting ready. Please keep that in mind when you see the ridiculous colors.


My nephew and his girlfriend.


My nephew and my son.



The kids.



Me and my daughter.


Hubby and son.



Gangsta's!

We had a great weekend, now I just need a weekend to relax!





2 comments:

Cindy said...

What a wonderful time everyone had in Gettysburg!! Is this a photography shop in the main downtown area on the circle? We love going to Gettysburg too.... absolutely so much to see there and a fascinating (although quite sad) time in history. You're not too far from us, then! I takes us maybe 2 hours or so to get there... Thanks for sharing these great photos of the family!

Courtney Breul said...

Cindy,
It is the Victorian Photo place just up from O'Rorkes on Steinwer ave. They did a great job.