beads by breul

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The weekend!

Alas, I did not win the lottery! But had a good weekend anyway.  Did the family birthday for my mom, sister, brother-in-law and daughter ~ fun and great food. Went to friends for dinner and had family over on Monday to play!




Love the Cabana Boy! :)


I also got some time to create! What a wonderful, wonderful thing. It is amazing how much that recharges my batteries.  Sitting, listening to music, peace and quiet! Love it.  Here are a few pieces:




This is similar to a piece from an earlier post - silver, gun metal, pearls.  This is gold with coral and turquoise shell pearls.  It has a funky vintage vibe.
















This is brass chain, a wonderful bluebird charm from Cindy Gimbrone and one of my favorite ceramic house beads from Jubilee on Etsy.  I then created a cute pair of earrings to go with it.

















No comments: