beads by breul

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A few pieces

Well, we head off tomorrow for a family reunion on my husband's side. My SIL and her cousin both asked me to make pieces for them. I know that I have shared a few pictures of the works-in-process, but wanted to share the finished pieces.  First, my SIL's piece.


I tried several different backgrounds and landed here, plywood! Go figure.  The second piece is for our cousin. I am hoping that she likes it. Personally,  I think it came out really well.



Would love your thoughts!

And then, had to include these of the furry "kids".  Although it is a bagillion degrees out, there was a soft breeze and the sun was great!




And then there is this robin who has either just laid eggs or getting ready to....



And the tree man who watches him......


I know, lots of pictures and this posting wandered.  Sorry.  See you tomorrow for the Big Reveal!



No comments: