beads by breul

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Playing

Good Morning! It's Wednesday! Yeah! I went to post yesterday with a few pieces that I made this past week or so and realized that I hadn't uploaded any pictures........Good one!  But, I just uploaded a  few and thought that I would share.






These were made with beads from the Beading Daily challenge swap! This go-round the colors were yellow and purple.  I hope to make more with these fun beads.



These are made with some turquoise shell pearls. I am working on my knotting. I like it, not overly thrilled though.

Thanks for looking! Would love to know what you think.

1 comment:

Stacy Olson said...

Great article thanks. I really enjoy your blog

Check out this great beading Ebook I bought. I even talked my beading friends to getting one and they enjoy it also. I wanted to share it for every other bead lover out there to enjoy

http://beadbookreviews.weebly.com/index.html