beads by breul

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Joy!

I am off today as my son is home with nothing to do. So I decided to take the day and play with him. Well, not really play but supervision. We'll head to the mall, grab lunch, fun stuff like that.  Anyway, I digress. We went to Dunkin Donuts this morning and saw this!


Summer Splash Donut Holes. I know that this is out of focus a bit, but I am going for the colors. They almost glow.



Happiness in a cup! Look at those colors.




I know what you are wondering ~ did she or didn't she? I did! Only one and it was goooood!  You now that colors like this can't be healthy! Oh well, Friday Joy!  I hope your Friday is wonderful.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is killing me.
These are so beautiful and so yummy!

Pretty Things said...

Woah. I thought that was balls of yarn at first!

Jen Judd said...

You just made my morning! Now I don't feel quite so guilty for the awesome chocolate chip cookie I just had.

I'd have the same instinct...must take pictures of gorgeous summer donuts. I'm glad there's someone else out there who thinks that way, too!!!

Take care!

Jen

Barbara Lewis said...

Wow! These look good enough to eat! :-) The colors are great!