beads by breul

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Friday Joy!

Ok, it's a day late. The Wi-Fi here in the hotel is not the greatest! We are in Cheyenne, Wyo. for Frontier Days (promise a long list of pictures later). It is so beautiful, wide open spaces! Lovely.  Well, without further ado, here is my Friday Joy, taken at dinner last night.


My two kids eating a most delicious dessert!



And my parents.  My joy is all being together.



And one beautiful, wide open sunset for good measure.  May you weekend be wonderful

4 comments:

Tara P. said...

I've been to Frontier Days in Cheyenne, too! Beautiful sunset!

Pretty Things said...

what a great photo of your parents!

Lori P said...

I am green with envy. The photos are beautiful. The sunset, breathtaking.

Rebecca said...

Great picture - loving your dad's hat!! Awesome. Looks like you all had a brilliant time!