beads by breul

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pieces and beads!

I had a deliciously wonderful weekend; slow, quiet, got some time to bead and create. I am doing a swap on Beading Daily, earring and bracelet, and wanted to share what I made. First, here is the bracelet.


A courage pendant, resin bead, crystal beads and some flowers. The leaf charm is handmade by me out of polymer clay.  The next are two pairs of earrings that I made. One is a form of agate and the others are a turquoise shell pearl.  



These are some more polymer clay beads that I did. I did a few beads and then tried some birds like Heather of Humblebeads. Now, mine are nowhere as wonderful as hers, but I like mine.




Would love to know what you think! (I love my birds.......)

3 comments:

Regina said...

Your bracelet and earrings are lovely. I especially like the green bracelet. The red tile beads are great, just as good as any other! The birds look good, will make nice earrings.

Amy F said...

Love the polymer pieces AND the birds -- great job!

Dori said...

Love the handmade beads! Gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by...always delightful to meet others out here!