beads by breul

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Creative weekend

I had a great three day weekend. Got to spend time beading (and shopping at the expo for beads). I do find that I am so energized by the time I spend creating. I finished both Bead Soup pieces. The Big Reveal is on Saturday, please swing and see what these amazing folks have created.  I was on a roll. Both pieces seemed to flow from me. So much fun when that  happens: the energy, the time and the muse, all with you. :)   I also created some earrings and actually got them listed in my Etsy shop.  For me, that is always the stumbling block - the photos, editing and then listing. But, we did have a two hour delay this morning and since I was up, I put the time to good use.  And then there is Picnik. 'nuf said......


3 comments:

Heidi Post said...

Fun! I love what you did with the silver rectangle beads - I saw them when you posted your loot.

Sally Anderson said...

I love both of these necklaces. It was too bad the first shipment got lost but what an awesome assortment you got in its place! I love them!
SallyA

Katrina said...

Wow, those earrings are cute and i love how you accented it with color pink. Its very feminine and very classy. I want to make my own sets of jewelries too, and be as creative as you. You did such wonderful job!:)