beads by breul

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Soup is simmering

I have started with one of the great focals that Lori sent and am probably half way done. Loving this. It is flowing, no pondering involved. Here is a peak at what is simmering on the first burner.

I have that wonderful Lori Lachner focal to play with also and was thinking about other ingredients that I could use, rummaged through my stash and nothing hit me. Then, I got the most perfect email on Friday. 
The International Gem and Jewelry show is coming this weekend, Fri - Sun.
 (Dulles Expo center for those of you in my area.)
Oh Yeah! Guess I will HAVE to go........ 
I will share what I find! 

3 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I can't wait to see! And I missed this weekend's Intergem. Poo.

Amy F said...

so excited to see it!

Jenni said...

I love gems and gem shows, not too many here where I live only couple a year. Buy up big is what I say!.. Jenni