beads by breul

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Yes, it is Wednesday

And I do not have a BTW. My desk is in the same state as last week. That is because I have gotten sucked into this...


It is all I want to do.




Took me a bit to get into it, but once I let go, it flowed out of me. I am totally a "stay in the lines" person and to a degree, this gave me the ability to stray. It doesn't have to be a certain way. I can go wherever my pen takes me. Such fun.  I have gotten my son into it also. 

So tell me, do you Zentangle?




6 comments:

Michelle said...

I've tried it and have not let my mind relax enough to get really in it. I did like it though!
Bead (or Zentangle) happy!
Michelle

tattytiara said...

Oh I could definitely see losing hours doing that!

sharon said...

I have done some, but I tend to get bored quickly....yours are great!
Thanks so much for your visits and kind words!

BooBeads said...

Hmmm, never heard of it actually, will have to check it out!

Pretty Things said...

I have, and I suck.

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Oh beautiful! I love the intricate designs.

No, I totally don't Zentangle. What is it?